If you or a loved one has Diabetic Retinopathy we invite you to please fill out the instant quote tool at the right to get quotes from different top-rated A+ insurance companies. Furthermore, for us to directly better assist you to secure the best possible final expense insurance if you have a diabetes complication such as diabetic retinopathy.
Article Easy Navigation
- How Final Expense Insurance Companies Will Evaluate Applicants With Diabetic Retinopathy
- Category 1: Diabetic Retinopathy OVER The Last 24 Months
- Category 2: Diabetic Retinopathy WITHIN The Last 24 Months
- Expect The Following When You Avail A Guaranteed Issue Policy Type
- How InsuranceForBurial.com Can You Help You Find The Best Final Expense Insurance Possible
Burial Insurance For Diabetic Retinopathy
Eyesight is one of the most important aspects that encompass our quality of life.
80% of the information we perceive around us is through our sense of sight.
Seeing the face of our loved ones and how we can remember precious moments is through our gift of sight.
As you may already know, diabetic retinopathy is the result of constant poor blood flow to the blood vessels of the retina which is located at the back of your eye.
Diabetic retinopathy, if not treated at its early stages, would cause blurry eyesight then blindness.
Having diabetic retinopathy, finding an insurance company for final expense insurance will be very difficult, as it is a pre-existing health impairment.
Let alone secure a burial or final expense insurance at affordable payment rates.
Finding low-cost final expense insurance for clients with diabetes per se is already complicatedly difficult.
Applicants with diabetes complications such as diabetic retinopathy will be oftentimes rejected by insurance companies.
Most insurance companies believe that developing diabetic complications is a sure sign of poorly controlled diabetes and will have a poor outlook on survivability.
Thankfully, in this day and age of insurance, diabetic retinopathy can get affordable final expense insurance coverage. You just need to find a seasoned Final Expense Insurance Specialists that have access to top-rated A+ insurance companies with insurance policies designed to undertake the risks of diabetic complications such as retinopathy.
Now please remember, as you read through this page, we here at InsuranceForBurial.com have those experience and resources to provide ANYONE with diabetic retinopathy (or any other diabetic complications) the best possible final expense insurance policy out there at affordable prices.
How Final Expense Insurance Companies Will Evaluate Applicants With Diabetic Retinopathy
Now, let’s make this simple. The timing of your diabetic retinopathy will directly affect the quality of the policy offers that you will get from insurance companies.
24 Months Look Back Into Diabetic Retinopathy…
Category 1: Diabetic Retinopathy OVER The Last 24 Months
If your diabetic retinopathy was over 24 months ago, any insurance company will approve your final expense insurance application.
Any insurance company will offer you policies with immediate insurance coverage (no waiting time period)
INSTANT SAME DAY APPROVAL!
If you’re on this category, please use the instant quote tool on the right to get instant quotes from top-rated A+ insurance companies with the lowest prices.
Category 2: Diabetic Retinopathy WITHIN The Last 24 Months
If you recently had diabetic retinopathy within the last 24 months your chances or offers will become limited. Here are some of the kinds of policy offers you might get.
No Offer – With most insurance companies, as soon as they’ve learned that you have diabetes and you have developed some complications from it like diabetic retinopathy within the last 24 months, you will be flat out rejected. Some insurance companies would not want to do anything with diabetic applicants who have developed retinopathy or other diabetic complications.
A lot of insurance companies do not have policies intended to engage the high-risks of diabetic complications such as retinopathy. They will either reject you or offer you policies with the highest payment rates and with a waiting time period.
- A Policy Offer with Waiting Period – High-risk clients will be offered policies with a waiting time period, usually called “graded” period. A minimum of 2 years waiting time period is common from insurance companies.
- Higher Payment Rates – This is pretty much straight forward, you will be charged higher payment rates. How much higher you’ll pay depends on the insurance company that you applied from.
- Higher Costs WITH Waiting Time Period – This is usually called “Modified” type of policy and applicants that are assessed as high-risk will be offered this kind of policy. This simply means that you are assessed as someone who has poor survivability because of uncontrolled diabetes enough that it developed a complication such as retinopathy. This policy will cost more (depending on the insurance company) and usually, the waiting period is 24 months, if the client passes away after 24 months, the beneficiaries can receive the full benefits coverage amount- this is also the case if the client dies by accident at any time.
Valuable Tip: Modified type of policy will sometimes be a bad choice, depending on your situation, a guaranteed issue type of policy will be a better choice. So it will be smart to consult with a veteran Final Expense Insurance Specialists to get the best possible policy.
- Guaranteed Approval with No Questions Asked – This is what’s called a “Guaranteed Issue” type of policy where you don’t have to undergo any underwriting assessments or any questions for that matter. No health questions and there is no evaluation of present health.
As long as you are mentally capable of entering a contract or if you have a legal guardian, your acceptance is guaranteed! Hence the name.
Expect The Following When You Avail A Guaranteed Issue Policy Type
Payment Rates will be from 40%-50% higher – Since a guaranteed issue insurance provider WILL NOT ask any health questions, they are substantially faced with practically incomprehensible risks which is why they simply charge a lot more.
2 years minimum of waiting period – Since the insurance company provider is taking all of the risks on guaranteed issue policy, they will additionally require a waiting period with usually 2 years minimum. If the client accidentally within 2 years from day 1 of approval, the client’s beneficiaries will receive the full face amount benefit.
How InsuranceForBurial.com Can You Help You Find The Best Final Expense Insurance Possible
Now, remember, no matter how mild or severe your diabetic retinopathy is, we here at InsuranceForBurial.com can always find you the best possible final expense insurance policy.
We have access to a couple of top-rated A+ insurance companies who have policies designed to take on the high-risks of diabetic retinopathy or any other diabetic complications.
This means the lowest payment rates with no waiting time period!
We have helped over 95% of our clients who have diabetic complications get the best deal from top-rated A+ final expense insurance companies.
Now let us help you!
What we only need from you is a little bit of your time on the phone to ask you important details about your health and the state of your diabetic retinopathy.
With your details and our thorough knowledge of every underwriting process of final expense insurance companies, we will present you offers and options from the best top-rated A+ insurance companies.
Our final expense insurance specialists have over 26 years of experience and are licensed in 49 states. We are fueled by the passion of getting anyone the best and most affordable insurance policies out there from top-rated A+ insurance companies.
Talk to us now! We promise you a simple interview process with no non-sense requirements.
For more information on Diabetic Retinopathy, CLICK HERE.