2023 Globe Life Insurance Reviews You Need To Know
In order to provide an honest Globe Life Insurance review of, we have compiled a list of the pros and cons for you for this type of final expense insurance.
InsuranceForBurial.com Rating: 3.0
Globe Life stands out by offering both term and permanent life insurance policies that don’t require a medical exam. However, note that coverage is limited to smaller amounts.
|Financial strength rating||Strong|
|NAIC complaints||Significantly higher than average|
|Policies offered||Term, Permanent & No-exam|
In fact, these are based on Globe Life Insurance consumer reviews in addition to Globe Life burial insurance reviews for their final expense insurance product.
Is this nothing more than a Globe Life scam? Lets find out!
Globe insurance company does not have a 2-year waiting period policy and so you would have to medically qualify. However, there are many insurance companies with better options for life insurance that we will go over.
For instance, Globe’s misleading website, let this be the judge and jury!!
😲Globe Life Insurance Website Review😲
We hope that this will lead to a more informed decision when it comes to your life insurance needs and purchase.
Let’s face it, burial life insurance will help cover the cost of medical bills if need be, and burial costs. This is the type of life insurance coverage that is designed to cover and protect family members.
Furthermore, the beneficiary receives the death benefit. The underwriting process is very simple as it is only a few common health questions.
In addition, burial insurance is much better than preneed funeral insurance.
Above all, you want to make sure the death benefit is paid timely, and your family is getting more than accident insurance in the first two years.
After all, it’s all about getting the best insurance policy available.
- Who Is Globe Insurance Company
- Pros And Cons Of Globe Life Insurance
- Globe Life Insurance Complaints
- What Type of Insurance Does Globe Life Offer
- Globe Life Insurance Rates For Male and Female
- Globe Term Life Insurance Quotes
- How Can I Cancel My Globe Policy
- Globe Life Insurance Login Bill Pay
- Globe Vs The Competition
Who Is Globe Insurance Company
Is Globe life a good life insurance company?
Above all, Globe has been around since 1951 and currently offers term, whole life insurance for seniors and younger consumers as well as accidental death coverage.
The process to get this type of protection is easy–you don’t require medical exams for Globe Life’s insurance policies, but coverage limits are significantly lower than their competitors for Globe life whole life insurance policies.
The cost of term life insurance policies increases with age.
All applicants must answer some health questions that will determine their eligibility for the policy if they want a day-one death benefit.
In fact, no diagnosis or illness is required here just answers about yourself on paper which makes it perfect if you’re busy with work yet still want security in case something ever happens.
Globe is a direct-to-consumer life insurance company that sells life coverage online and over the phone on an individual life insurance basis.
But if you have a health issue it might be better to go to other insurance companies that specialize in pre-existing conditions.
Unlike other companies, they do not have agents so you can get free quotes without an appointment or having someone else come into your home to sell their product; also some of their life insurance products are misleading.
Globe Life offers a wide variety of policies. Furthermore, beyond life coverage, the company also provides supplemental health care programs to meet your needs including critical illness and accident protection.
In addition to more standard types like cancer or hospitalization funds that may be needed.
|Types Of Plans||Whole Life, Term Life, Children’s Whole Life|
|Payment Options||Monthly Mode of Payment|
|Customer Service||Can be reached by phone or online|
Globe Life Insurance Company is not one of our top-rated life insurance companies. In fact, we replace these policies often!!
Secure your loved ones' future with burial insurance
Or Call Lisa & Danny at 855-380-3300
Pros And Cons Of Globe Life Insurance
Is Globe Life a scam? You be the judge!
- For a limited time, get your first month of this Life insurance for free! If you don’t like it after 30 days and want to cancel without any questions asked then just let them know. They will refund 100% of what’s been paid back in premiums so no need to send anything other than the shipping label :). But ALL life insurance policies do as well
- Now you can get life-saving coverage in just minutes. There is no 2-year waiting period and your policy starts immediately!
- With its final expense insurance policies, you can also get life insurance coverage without going through the hassle of making an appointment and visiting a doctor or having a medical exam. You still will have to answer questions about your health but it’s much easier for everyone involved!
- With Globe Life’s term life insurance policies, you may find that your premiums increase as you age and move into new five-year periods. These term life insurance increases can be substantial which will cause them to become more expensive for the rest of the time spent on this plan – even if it’s just a year!
- Is there a 2-year waiting period for Globe insurance? If you want to be able to purchase final expense insurance otherwise known as whole life insurance, a policy without having any health questions or undergoing an inspection of your personal records, this Life insurance might not be the company for you. In order for their customers’ needs fulfilled they require all applicants to go through underwriting processes where everything from age and financial stability, to customer satisfaction, comes into play. In addition, they are very strict with their underwriting so a decline with Globe Life insurance does not mean you can not find day-on coverage elsewhere. For affordable burial insurance Call us and get full policy information!!!
- Globe has a significantly higher-than-average number of customer complaints. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has received far more complaints than any other company its size, and nearly all were in regards to how policies are handled or paying claims being processed incorrectly! They range from 3.61-7.19 in their consumer complaint index when the industry average is 1.00.
Overall, because of these complaints, we are constantly asked the following questions:
Globe Life Insurance Complaints
It’s important to know the magnitude of customer complaints this company has! To break it down to simplicity, would you bring your car to get worked on by a mechanic that has over 200+ complaints and a 1.19/5 star review?
Then why would you purchase your life insurance, the policy that will protect your family from them?
Here are some of the reviews from BBB website. Customer service is dismal to say the least.
Is Globe Insurance a Scam?
No, it’s not a scam, they just have more complaints by far than any other life insurance company. In addition, they portray their term policy like their whole life, I know this because I replace them almost daily with seniors that are out living it.
Claims on average industry take more than 30 days. The claim form must be accompanied by the death certificate whether it is term life insurance or whole life insurance.
Globe Life insurance lawsuit?
Yes, most have to do with unfair claims practices.
Does Globe provide reliable life insurance?
I will take the 5th on this one, what I will say, is there are so many better options.
Is Globe‘s life policy legitimate?
Depends on how you look at them, with an overall rating of 2/5 you make the call.
What Type of Insurance Does Globe Life Offer
The company offers five different life insurance plans, but no medical exams are required to purchase. You can still be denied due to your health history and application based on what’s found in the process!
This goes for both whole life insurance or final expense insurance, or their term life insurance policies. However, they still pay a guaranteed death benefit if you continue to pay premiums.
So if you have Parkinson’s‘ you can forget about getting coverage with Globe. However, we can get you covered at level immediate coverage with two carriers.
Just fill out the form to the right, focusing on AETNA/CVS Health and Foresters.
Some types of policies offered are common for grandparents.
👇Take a break, see what our clients are saying about us👇
Compare Quotes From The Top 18 A/A+ Rated Carriers Instantly
Or Call Lisa and danny 855-380-3300 where final expense insurance is done differently
Term Life Insurance By Globe
Globe Term Life Insurance is an excellent way to protect your assets and also keep them from the hands of those who would take advantage.
Globe offers policies with up to $100,000 in coverage for 10-20 year terms at prices that vary by state according to a person’s age when they buy it.
In fact, even if you’re young or old! Term premiums also go up depending on how long since the last policy renewal date one has been insured. So be careful when you buy life insurance and talk to a licensed insurance agent like us.
Furthermore, younger people will pay less each month than older ones do because there are fewer claims waiting times against them as well as higher death rates among seniors which means shorter lifetime benefits packages overall (especially considering health care costs continue rising).
- Age Range: 18 – 79
- Coverage Available: $5,000 – $100,000
- What States Are Available: All 50
- Do you have to take a Medical Exam: No
- Health Questions Asked: Yes
- Is There A 2 year Waiting Period: No
- Is this Permanent Coverage: No, Term Length
- Builds a Cash Value: No, Term Length
The term life insurance policy is set to expire at the age of 80, which can be problematic for any seniors over age 85 who plan on using this product to cover final expenses or funeral costs. To avoid problems in the future we recommend getting a term policy and making sure you’re clear about what will happen when it expires!
$1 for $100,000 of coverage. Branding phrase used to sell their policies as cheap but ultimately expensive in the long run because of higher than expected premium increases after one-month on-time payment with no life insurance claims made yet!
Here are Globe Life Insurance term policy health questions to qualify…
- Is the Proposed Insured currently disabled due to illness, confined to a hospital or nursing facility, or does the Proposed Insured require the use of a wheelchair?
- In the past 3 years, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed or treated by a member of the medical profession for a)Cancer, coronary artery disease, or any disease or disorder of the heart, brain, or liver? b)Chronic kidney disease or kidney failure, muscular disease, mental or nervous disorder, chronic obstructive lung disease, drug or alcohol abuse, or hospitalized for diabetes? c)Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS Related Complex (ARC), or test results indicating exposure to the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome virus?
- Does the Proposed Insured have any chronic illness or condition which requires periodic medical care or may require future surgery?
- In the past 5 years, has the Proposed Insured had his or her driver’s license suspended or revoked; been convicted of any felony; or is the Proposed Insured currently incarcerated?
Any yes answers to these would be an automatic decline. Whereas, we have multiple carriers that will cover you with 90% of these conditions DAY ONE!
Globe Life Insurance Rates For Male and Female
Below are the rates for men and women for Globe Life Term Life Insurance. Keep in mind as you age out to a new age range, your price will increase. However, coverage amounts will stay the same.
The question is, as you seniors are on a fixed income, will you be able to handle the increases after paying into this policy for so many years?
For example, from age 45 to age 80, your coverage increases by over 700%!!
Globe Life Insurance Male Rates For Term Life
Globe Life Insurance Female Rates For Term Life
As an agency owner, I have replaced hundreds of these policies. With Globe’s customer complaint index over 3 times that of the industry average, you can see that customer satisfaction takes a back seat.
Globe Whole Life Insurance
Globe Whole life policy also offers a way to protect your family and future generations with $5,000-$50,000 worth of coverage for a cost-effective price.
Your whole life insurance policies build cash value which means you don’t ever have to worry about life insurance premiums going up because it’s built right into them!
And as long as pay on time each month – no matter how old we get or what happens in this world around us, we’ll be covered.
- Age Range: 18 – 79
- Coverage Available: $5,000 – $50,000 (depending on age)
- What States: All 50
- Medical Exam Required: No
- Health Questions Asked: Yes
- Is There a 2 year Waiting Period: No
- Lifetime Coverage: Yes
- Cash Value Accumulation: Yes
Whole life insurance policies lock in the monthly price you pay, so you will never have to worry about rate increases. This is exactly what every person wants!
The great thing about whole life insurance plans is that they never change. As long as you have your policy, there’s no need for renewal or an increase in premium payments because it can provide death benefit coverage forever!
Children’s Life Insurance By Globe
The future is yours, but only if you buy life insurance or a whole life insurance policy for your children or grandchildren.
With whole life insurance coverage beginning on their first day and up to $30 thousand dollars available in benefits, this could be one of the best decisions that will assist them when they need it most!
Mortgage Protection Life Insurance
This is a way to protect your family from the unexpected. You get $50,000 up to 350k in coverage with a guaranteed issue or modified life if you’re between 18-69 years old and mortgage protection policies are perfect for couples because they will provide financial obligations stability when one breadwinner insured person dies!
Accidental Death Life Insurance
You’ve heard about accidental death, Globe’s accidental life insurance coverage. It provides up to $250,000 for covered losses with no medical exam and includes these features:
- A Common Disaster Benefit for the surviving spouse of an insured person is to increase their death payment in a mutual accident.
- Dismemberment coverage pays for any bodily injury that results in losing one hand or foot; an eye plus partway up through all four limbs would also qualify if it lost them completely at once.
- The Commercially Scheduled Airline Benefit lets you claim for a greater amount if your loved ones are killed during their flight as an insured passenger on commercially scheduled airlines. Bodily Injuries will be paid at 200% of the principal benefit, up to $100k in total compensation!
- What if the primary insured passed away due to a covered accident? Globe would pay an additional 10% for each dependent child between 15 and 22. This Educational Benefit is available only on the family plan, with no limit as long you are enrolled in it!
- When an insured is saved by wearing their seatbelt, Globe Seatbelt Benefit will pay 10% more than the original amount.
- The Paralysis Benefit is a life-changing event for many, and it can be the difference between living in constant pain or being able to live your most active years.
- The Inflation Benefit of this policy means that every year the primary insured’s benefits will be increased by 5% until they reach a maximum amount or are 70 years old, whichever comes first.
Globe Life Insurance Available Riders
What are riders on a life policy offered by Globe?
Here are the riders that are available:
- The Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit is a special rider that can be added to your policy and will allow you 50% of benefits before they are due if diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness.
- They will temporarily reduce your premium if you are disabled and have the Waiver of Premium rider on a policy. It cancels at age 60, so make sure it’s there for that date or else!
- In the event that you have a term or whole life policy, it’s possible to add on an additional rider for your children. This extra coverage will give them up until their 25th birthday with $10K worth of benefits at any point between 30 days old and 23 years old! With this special “Term To 25″ Rider, that’s available.
Globe Term Life Insurance Quotes
How much is Globe insurance?
It has an average to worse-than-average price for individuals in good or excellent health. Rates vary by state, but once you factor out the $1 monthly premium it’s actually pretty reasonable!
The Globe Life Insurance Rates For Females
Globe Life Insurance Rates For Males
If you’re nonbinary, don’t let Globe’s requirement that applicants identify as male or female prevent your application.
Most life insurance companies haven’t updated their underwriting processes to reflect an awareness of gender issues and might be outdated or restrictive in some way–but it doesn’t mean there aren’t alternatives!
A Globe Life policy will be underwritten by companies such as:
- American Income Life (American Income Life Insurance Company)
- (Globe Life Accident And Insurance Company)
- Globe Life Employee Services Division (Employee Services Division)
- Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Family Heritage Life Insurance Company Of America)
- Globe Life Liberty National Division.
Secure your loved ones' future with burial insurance
Or Call Lisa & Danny at 855-380-3300
***Overall, Globe does not have lenient underwriting, so some of the most common health impairments are a decline. So it does not just depend on someone not being able to perform ADLs.
How Can I Cancel My Globe Policy
Globe offers the most generous 30-day money-back guarantee. They will refund your entire policy if you’re not satisfied with it for any reason within that time frame! Most Life Insurance companies offer a “10-day Free Look”.
With so many complaints about how the company handles policies and accounts, make sure you read all policy documents carefully before signing.
Customers have lodged numerous complaints to complainants that the company is unfair in their treatment of customers who want out at any time with no questions asked!
If you have a policy with Globe insurance, consider the 30-day introductory period and then read through all of your documents before canceling.
Make sure that there aren’t any hidden fees or charges!
You can cancel by calling 1-877-577-3860.
Or contact them through their service center and phone number 800-831-1200
Globe Life Insurance Login Bill Pay
Many of our clients have said that their policy with Globe would lapse because Globe did not take an auto payment. So if you have not got a policy with us then we will assist you so you keep your coverage.
Globe has a payment service on your policy online called eService Center. You can log in into your Globe Policy and make a payment. If you have never done this you can register by clicking HERE.
Globe Vs The Competition
Globe’s policy doesn’t require you to have a medical exam, but it still can deny coverage because of your health history. However, there are so many better options out there.
For those in need of instant coverage, we find many consumers consider Colonial Penn or AARP. But again, these are the two top consumer complaint carriers, we HIGHLY recommend finding better alternatives.
Another carrier to stay away from is TruStage!
Although the company offers guaranteed issue policies for people between the ages 50 and 85 with no medical exam required field, premiums are also locked at an affordable level.
But as we explained before in another article, the Colonial Penn 9.95 plan (units) decreases coverage annually due to age.
Here is the comparison of Globe versus Colonial Penn:
|Globe Life||Colonial Penn|
|Number of Plans||5||3|
|Service Method||Phone, Web||Phone, Web|
|AM Best Rating||A (Excellent)||A- (Excellent)|
This policy offers the perfect solution for you if your employer has life insurance and isn’t providing enough coverage. With Globe, there’s no need to deal with waiting periods! You can buy supplemental policies without having any medical exams at all.
What Are Some Restrictions You Need To Be Aware Of
If you’re in your 20s and just starting out, a term life insurance policy might seem like an attractive option. However, most of Globe’s clients are seniors.
Above all, make sure to ask about their age restrictions before getting one!
In fact, Globe only offers coverage up until the age of 80 or 90 years old with several complaints coming from consumers who paid tens of thousands towards premiums but then discovered that once they lived past this threshold, there would be no more benefits for them at all.
Furthermore, making these policies basically useless as soon after paying off initial fees many people were left without any sort of protection whatsoever. This is why we replace many of these insurance policies.
Globe policy is NOT a great option for those who want the peace of mind that comes with knowing they’re fully covered, and with MANY drawbacks.
For starters, coverage amounts are limited and premiums may be more expensive than what you could get elsewhere.
Globe has never been known as a company that listens to its customers. In fact, the number of complaints about this life insurance carrier is staggering with hundreds coming in per month!
So when you’re making such important decisions as signing up for life coverage or not it would be wise to spend some time reviewing Globe’s policies beforehand.
Reach out to us for the best alternatives. Keep in mind, if it is jamming your mailbox or a paid spokesman on late-night TV is telling you to buy, BE SUSPECT.