It is not easy to take control of your life, but it would be a good idea to look at American Amicable Life Insurance Reviews.
It’s time to get insurance for when you die. This will help your loved ones pay for everything without struggling.
To ensure that you’re adequately prepared for the future, it’s crucial to invest in quality life insurance. Overall, American Amicable life insurance rating is solid.
With so many companies claiming they offer some of the best coverage options available and few top-tier products on the market, finding a company with superior policies can be difficult – but not impossible!
The history of American Amicable Life Insurance
American Amicable is the best provider of burial insurance. It was founded over a century ago, in 1910, and it’s also one of the oldest US companies out there today.
Under American Amicable Group (of) Companies, you can find other amazing providers such as The American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas, Occidental Life Insurance Company North Carolina, etc., which are all top-notch services!
The American Amicable Life Insurance Company, or ALICO in short, was founded on the principles of customer service and trust.
This company is different from other insurance companies. They provide a lot of different products, not just insurance. They have things for retirement, too!
American Amicable Life Insurance offers final expense, simplified universal life, simplified term, and modified whole life insurance with daily advance commissions.
The problem is that their business is online, so you need to be careful about what company you buy from. You don’t want any surprises later.
ALCO has partnered with local agents throughout America who can sell some of our simplest policies and provide great personal consultations.
The company offers many different types of insurance, including life and medical.
- They offer term life plans for a specified period or until the age of 100;
- universal policies that provide coverage over your entire lifetime;
- Modified products are available across their website.
The company boasts 5,000 employees managing assets worth $109 million in total today, with an additional 6 billion dollars worth insured under these companies to date!
There are many options when it comes to burial insurance. You have the Return of Premium plan, Amicable Graded Insurance Plan, and Immediate Benefits plan.
Before looking at details about each option in detail, let’s take a look at what they offer financially first!
What is American Amicable Life Insurance Rating
American Amicable has excellent ratings from top-ratings companies, including the BBB and A.M Best Rating, which gave given it an A rating for Excellence in February 2015.
Financial Strength: A (Excellent)
Which are some of the final expense products you could buy from America Amicable Insurance Company of texas?
The A+ and A rating from our company means that your investment will be safe.
What they offer in Final Expense life insurance products
American Amicable Final Expense – Golden Solution Series
This is a company that has a reputation for being one of the best in America.
Most people will want to use the company’s services because they offer insurance products that cover funeral expenses, other burial costs, and maybe even medical bills or debts. It can be difficult knowing what should happen when someone passes away.
Some people think that American Amicably’s rates are too high. But many customers still use them because they offer good options.
This plan is offered to those aged 0-85, and the maximum premium paying period allowed for this plan is 110 years.
The minimum face value of $2,500 could be paid by applicants between the ages 50-75 who are able to access a death benefit amounting to up to $50,000 in case of their sudden demise, while individuals above 76 can avail themselves of an additional coverage worth only about 20 grand max.
The Graded Plan is the best option for seniors who are between 50 and 85 years old. You can get a maximum death benefit of $20,000 with this plan if you’re eligible to apply in the US or Guam, Puerto Rico.
This plan offers whole life permanent coverage that will be perfect for your final expenses when you die.
Day One Immediate Death benefits
If you’re looking for a fully paid final expense policy, then this is the one.
You will be paid right away if you die.
Waiting Period or “Graded Death Benefits”
This insurance is a good choice for people with some medical or health problems.
The payment model for the death benefits with this plan is staggered, and you don’t get paid 100% of the death benefits on day one.
If someone buys this insurance and dies in the first year, the company will pay 30%. In addition, if they die in the second year, the company will pay 70%. If they die after three years, the company will not pay anything.
Modifies Plan (Return of Premium Death Benefit, ROP)
The Return of Premiums insurance plan is a unique product offered by the American Amicable Insurance Company.
This policy has extra money you can get if someone dies. The money is different from other policies. You also get 10% of the money you paid back after 3 or 2 years.
The graded two-year period is ideal for those who have aged 65+ as well; this way, they have to pay premiums monthly instead of years until their 65th birthday.
The “modified” option means you have another choice. You can wait three years and get up to 10% extra for premiums, or claim 100% of your death benefits after just one year.
If an accident happens, you will still be able to get money.
Terminal Illness Rider ADB
Terminal Illness Rider – Accelerated Death Benefits – This rider allows policyholders to enjoy the full death benefits for their policies if they are diagnosed with a terminal illness within 24 months of applying.
In addition, this benefit is free!
If you have this rider on your policy, you will get 5% of the value of your policy every month. You will also get money right away if you die.
The plan is not available in all states because it is not considered life insurance. This is because the premiums are fixed, regardless of age or health.
Also, there is no chance for investment return on your premium dollars.
American Amicable Life Insurance Pros & Cons
- Premiums are LEVEL!
- Coverage is for LIFE!
- Cash value accumulation
- Free riders options
- Claims not being paid in a day
- Not competitively priced
Read What Our Clients Say About Us
How much does it cost, and how do I get started
The final expense insurance rates are variable, depending on your age and the preferred value of the coverage.
As an example, those looking to insure $10,000 worth of death benefits in case they die too soon due to complications from smoking cigarettes or other tobacco products will pay a monthly premium between $27-$32 according to their gender (female/male) and how old they are at the time of purchase.
For the Graded Death Benefits Plan, females and males aged 50 can expect to pay $30 or $38 per month in premiums for a policy worth up to 10 thousand dollars.
Those who are 85 years old at the time of enrollment (or soon thereafter) will have an even higher premium as this plan is graded – with rates increasing by about 5% each year from age 75 onwards.
Why you should choose American Amicable over other life insurance providers [Claims]
American Amicable life Insurance company’s toll-free number is the first stop for those who wish a claim to be processed.
Toll Free: 800-736-7311
Fax Number: 254-297-2756
The application can be sent by fax or mail. But it might take more than one day to process. It depends on when you sent it and how many other applications there are.
Fax Number: 254-297-2105
P.O. Box 2549 Waco, TX 76702
The benefits of choosing an affordable plan with a low monthly premium
- No Medical Exams – The other advantage of the final expense insurance plan is that there are no medical exams so approval will come much faster than with any life insurance policy. Approval usually takes about a week or two; sometimes, it happens in a few days!
- The cash value of your whole life insurance policy is how much the company owes you if they were to cancel or stop paying for it. This amount can be withdrawn at any time, but only in certain circumstances such as death, dismemberment from accident/illness, and so on.
- Some riders include accelerated death benefits and terminal illness-accelerated death benefits; these allow for an individual with advanced cancer or some other lifelong wasting disease to enjoy what little time he has left before his condition worsens and kills him.
- Optional riders are a great way to customize your life insurance plan and offer extra protection wherever you need it. The Accidental death rider, for example, offers coverage at an affordable rate of $2500 per year with minimum payments.
- This is perfect if you have dependents who rely on your salary or other income sources to survive without the family breadwinner being present from day to day; then this would be something worth considering when shopping around for plans that best suit what’s important to you!
- There are also two special riders for the grandkids: a Grandchild Rider valued at $5,000 and applicable to anyone under 21. The maximum number of units that can be purchased is 2.
- Nursing homes with a waiver of premium rider are able to provide immediate death benefits, and policies start immediately. The waiting period is only 90 days, so the timing does not affect families in any way.
Is there anything else I need to know about this company before purchasing a policy from them
What are their knockout questions?
Insurance companies want to make more money, but it is not easy for them to do that.
We will ask you some questions. Your answers will help us decide which insurance plan is best for you.
- Do you find yourself in need of daily assistance with basic tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, or eating?
- Are you hospitalized currently, confined to a registered nursing facility, wheelchair, or bed because of some chronic disease/illness? Currently on assisted breathing care at hospice home health care for an illness that affects your living activities such as dressing and helping with toileting.
- Have you ever been or had a medical diagnosis, undergone kidney dialysis, or been diagnosed with diseases like congestive heart failure and dementia?
- Have you been diagnosed or medically treated by medical professionals for a disease called AIDS, which is often linked to HIV and can be potentially fatal if not detected early on in the illness process? If so, then this article may provide some information that could help your situation.
If you answer “No” to all of these questions, you are eligible for coverage under the Death Benefits Final Expense Insurance Plan.
However, this is not always the case. Most people who are sick will be approved, but they may get less money than those who are instantly qualified.
Some of their Niches and Underwriting Questions
On top of the knockout questions, several other health-related questions will be asked. For example:
- Insulin or diabetes-related diseases, including TIA and other forms of circulatory disease.
- The condition of the heart can be diagnosed as cardiomyopathy, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Huntington’s Disease or congestive heart failure.
- There are a variety of cancers known to exist, not counting squamous and basal cell skin cancers.
- If you have been diagnosed with one of the following in the last 12 months, or if your treatment for drug and alcohol use has caused changes to any organ within these categories – heart, kidney, liver, lungs, brain. This also applies to diagnosis or treatments regarding melanomas, lymphoma systemic lupus leukemia.
- In the last 24 months: internal cancer/melanoma; leukemia; COPD; cirrhosis liver disease; ulcerative colitis stroke and other heart-related illnesses improvement circulation paralysis neuromuscular diseases; please consult with your doctor before entering into this competition.
The American Amicable Life Insurance underwriting process includes the following:
- Obtaining application information online
- Speaking to an agent over the phone about your medical history and current medications
- Running a check with a Medical Information Bureau (MIB) or Pharmacy Database. This is done for every applicant, regardless of their health condition at this point in time – it doesn’t get any more personal than that! A client build based on your weight ratio will also be incorporated into our decision-making process when we find out if you’re approved for insurance coverage by us.
American Amicable Life Insurance might stand out due to its tailored policy options, competitive pricing, and innovative features that cater to a wide range of customers, including unique benefits for different age groups and health conditions.
American Amicable likely offers a variety of life insurance policies, such as term life, whole life, and universal life, each designed to suit different financial needs and life stages, with flexibility in coverage and premiums.
The company might excel in customer service with personalized support, easy claim processes, and resources for policyholders to manage their policies effectively, ensuring a smooth and supportive experience.
It is important for American Amicable Life Insurance customers to understand their coverage options and know what benefits they need.
They can decide if the company is right for them by reading our review, or contacting a licensed agent at 1-855-380-3300. Get a quote today by filling out the form to the right!