If you are on the search for diabetic life insurance you came to the right place.
Many people have diabetes. This disease can cause other health problems.
It is important to know which are the best life insurance carriers for diabetics. In addition, which life insurance carriers offer the best rate for diabetics with neuropathy?
We will go over the cost of life insurance for diabetic neuropathy and diabetic life insurance companies!
Here at InsuranceForBurial.com, we have the right carrier for any pre-existing condition.
Burial Insurance for Diabetic Neuropathy
If you or someone you love has diabetic neuropathy, it’s best to call us. We can help you get a good insurance policy.
Diabetic neuropathy has a wide range of symptoms that will gradually develop depending on which nerves are damaged.
The symptoms depend on the type of lice you have. You can have more than one type.
- Uncontrolled Blood Pressure
- Protein In Urine
- Swelling of the Feet, Ankles, Hands, or Eyes
- Loss Of Appetite
- Confusion, Difficulty Concentrating
- Increase Urinating
- Vomiting or Feeling Nausea
- Lower need for Insulin in Diabetic Medicine
Having diabetic neuropathy is just another qualified health impairment we can assist you with.
If you are looking to obtain burial insurance for your mom or dad or both parents and they suffer from diabetic neuropathy, rest assured we can help you today!
Types of Diabetic Neuropathy
Below are the types of neuropathy that we can get you coverage for the same day.
Peripheral neuropathy – This is the most common type of diabetic neuropathy. Symptoms can be gradually felt at the feet and legs first, then upwards followed by the hands and arms.
You may feel numbness or increased sensitivity, reduced sensitivity to pain or temperature, sharp pains, cramps, muscle weakness, etc.
Autonomic neuropathy – This kind of neuropathy affects the autonomic nervous system that controls your internal organs such as the heart, bladder, stomach, intestines, sex organs, and eyes.
You may feel like your heart is beating too fast, even when you are resting. You may have trouble peeing. Your stomach may not work as well as it should. You may sweat more or less than usual. You may not want to have sex as much.
Radiculoplexus neuropathy (diabetic amyotrophy) – Also known as diabetic amyotrophy, femoral neuropathy, or proximal neuropathy.
More common in people with type 2 diabetes and older adults, It affects the nerves in the hips, buttocks, thighs, or legs.
Symptoms can be usually felt on either one or both sides of the body.
You may feel severe pain in the hip, buttocks, or thigh area that may last a day or more, gradual weakness and shrinking of thigh muscles, difficulty getting up from sitting, etc.
Mononeuropathy (Focal Neuropathy) – This is where the damage is in the specific facial nerves, middle of the body, or at the legs.
This type of arthritis is most common in older adults. They often have sudden, severe pain that doesn’t last long.
Living With Neuropathy
Symptoms may worsen before it gets better, but most people that suffer from Mononeuropathy improve over time at least partially or completely.
A good thing is that the symptoms usually disappear over a few weeks or months without treatment.
Depending on which nerve is involved, you might feel pain in your chest or abdomen, front of the thigh, shin or foot, lower back or pelvis, etc.
Mononeuropathy may also cause nerve problems in the face and eyes that lead to difficulty in focusing, aching behind one eye, difficulty in focusing, one side of facial paralysis, or Bel’s Palsy.
With the wide range of complications above that, a diabetic neuropathy client may have, it is no wonder why it’s hard to get an affordable burial or final expense insurance policy.
Is Diabetic Neuropathy High Risk In Final Expense Insurance
Most final expense insurance companies see an applicant with diabetic neuropathy as a highly risky client and would just plainly reject them.
Mostly, insurance companies reject diabetic applicants who have developed complications like nephropathy because complications usually develop slowly over time and are pretty much preventable.
Other insurance companies reject diabetic applicants with complications like diabetic neuropathy because it’s a sure sign of poorly managed diabetes and an unhealthy lifestyle.
Some companies will offer insurance policies, but they will be more expensive and you might have to wait before the policy starts.
We think not!
Read What Our Clients Say About Us
Diabetic Neuropathy Quotes and Offers
The Truth About Types Of Offers That You Will Receive When Applying For Burial Insurance With Diabetic Neuropathy
How do final expense policies work?
There are different types of offers from insurance companies. We can help you find the best offer from a top-rated company.
- No Offer – As soon as you mention or answered that you have diabetes and you have developed some complications from it like diabetic neuropathy, that’s the point where your application gets rejected. Again, having developed complications as a result of having diabetes is a sign of poor lifestyle and diabetes management. Insurance companies know that there are a lot more complications that can surface from poorly managed diabetes whether it’s type 1 or type 2, and diabetic neuropathy is one of those complications that suggests a poor outlook.
- A Policy Offer with Waiting Period – This is where applicants that are deemed high-risk will be categorized. Insurance companies will obviously not offer an immediate coverage (no waiting period) insurance plan to an applicant that they have assessed as someone who has a poor outcome and can pass away within 2 years from day 1. A common feature of this is that when the client dies from an accident, the beneficiaries will the full death benefit amount.
What Can Effect The Cost of Life Insurance for Diabetic
- Higher Payment Rates – If your condition is assessed as high-risk then insurance companies will offer you policies with higher costs. Unfortunately, higher payment rates usually go with a waiting time period minimum of 2 years. Hopefully, you won’t get a combination of the two with your present condition with diabetic neuropathy.
- Higher Costs WITH Waiting Time Period – This is usually called a “Modified” type of final expense insurance policy. Depending on the insurance company, this is usually worthless and you’re much better off with an insurance policy type called a “Guaranteed Issue” This will be for the highest-risk clients that will be charged with a higher payment rate and with a minimum of 2 years waiting period.
- No Questions Asked with Guaranteed Approval – This is what’s called a “Guaranteed Issue” type of policy where you don’t have to undergo any underwriting assessments or any questions for that matter. No health questions and there is no evaluation of present health.
As long as you are mentally capable of entering a contract or if you have a legal guardian, your acceptance is guaranteed! Hence the name.
Guaranteed Issue Policy With Neuropathy
Expect the following when you avail of a Guaranteed Issue policy type
- Payment rates will be from 40%-350% higher – Since a guaranteed issue insurance provider WILL NOT ask any health questions, they are substantially faced with practically incomprehensible risks which is why they simply charge a lot more.
- 2 years minimum waiting period – Since the insurance company provider is taking all of the risks on the guaranteed issue policy, they will additionally require a waiting period of usually 2 years minimum. A somewhat “silver lining” benefit to this type of policy is that if the client dies by accident within 2 years from day 1 of approval, the client’s beneficiaries will receive the full face amount.
Guaranteed Issue is the last resort if all other options above were not offered.
This insurance policy is for someone who is not likely to live for more than two years.
Valuable Tip: As with all diseases, a guaranteed issue is sometimes much more sensible or valuable than a modified final expense insurance type of policy.
So to sort this out, please contact our Final Expense Insurance Specialists to help you get this sorted out so you to choose the better policy that will save you a lot more money and give you better benefits.
- Lowest Cost with Immediate Protection – This, of course, is the best type of final expense insurance there is. This is sometimes called a Simplified, Preferred, or Level type of policy depending on the insurance company. This type of policy has the lowest cost and has immediate insurance protection starting from day 1 (no waiting period). This is what’s being offered to people who have perfect health.
Valuable Tip: Now, only the most seasoned Final Expense Insurance Specialists who have access to top-rated A+ insurance companies who have policies designed to take on the risks of diabetic neuropathy can secure you a policy with the lowest payment rates and immediate insurance protection.
How InsuranceForBurial.com Can Help You Find The Best Final Expense Insurance Possible
Whether you are a senior with diabetes searching for coverage or in your 50’s, you need to find the right agent that knows which carrier specializes in diabetes Neuropathy.
We have top-rated A+ companies that are absolutely willing to offer affordable final expense insurance policies to applicants who have diabetes complications such as diabetic neuropathy.
What we only need from you is a little bit of your time on the phone to ask you important details about your health and the state of your diabetic neuropathy.
Same-Day Final Expense Coverage For Diabetic Neuropathy
Is final expense insurance a good deal? YES!
With your details and our veteran knowledge of every underwriting process of final expense insurance companies.
We will present your offers and options from the best top-rated A+ insurance companies that are perfectly willing to offer the best insurance policies for someone who has diabetic complications such as diabetic neuropathy.
Our final expense insurance specialists have over 26 years of experience and are licensed in 49 states.
We want to help people get affordable insurance policies from good insurance companies.
Talk to us now! We promise you a simple interview process with no non-sense requirements.
For more information on Neuropathy, CLICK HERE.
We want to make sure you have the best final expense insurance for your situation. We can help you choose a plan that fits your needs.
If you need assistance getting started on finding the right policy, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to work with you to get things moving in the right direction! Get a quote today by clicking below!
More Burial Insurance Resources