In this guide to burial insurance with cirrhosis of the liver and liver disease we will go over everything you need to know to get the best coverage today.
Liver cirrhosis can seriously shorten your lifespan. Because of this, it’s crucial for those affected to get burial insurance. Sadly, many don’t recognize the importance of this insurance until it’s too late. This oversight can lead to rushed planning and expensive funerals that take a lot of time to arrange.
Are you struggling to find burial insurance due to liver cirrhosis? Don’t fret. One simple call to us can ensure your loved ones are taken care of.
Our team excels in offering life insurance for those at high risk. In fact, the data indicates that we provide more competitive rates.
In this article, we’ll explore how insurance companies evaluate those with cirrhosis to determine their risk. We’ll also discuss the available policy choices for individuals with a history of liver cirrhosis and disease.
Lastly, we’ll guide you on how to pick the most fitting financial insurance policy to meet your needs.
Table of contents
- How Liver Disease Affects Insurance Rates
- Best Insurance Policy Option If You Have a History Of Cirrhosis Of The Liver
- Do I need a medical test to qualify for Burial insurance with cirrhosis and liver disease?
- Burial Insurance Underwriting With Cirrhosis And Liver Disease
- Benefits of Burial Insurance
- How To Find The Best Burial Insurance With Cirrhosis And Liver Disease?
How Liver Disease Affects Insurance Rates
The presence of liver disease is not a reason for canceling your burial insurance. It is a fact that you must disclose it to the insurer. The insurer may choose to increase your premium or cancel your policy, but they don’t need to.
If you have cirrhosis of the liver, then you will have to pay more premiums for your burial insurance. It is because a person with this health condition may not live longer than the policy’s term.
If he survives for five years, he will still have to pay higher premiums compared to someone who does not suffer from this disease. Underwriting guidelines are similar to kidney disease.
It is important to note that there are no specified conditions under which an insurer can cancel your burial insurance policy.
However, you should know about all the terms and conditions before buying a burial insurance policy, as they are used by most insurers when deciding whether or not they should cancel your policy if you die during its tenure or before its expiry date.
Secure your loved ones' future with burial insurance
Or Call Lisa & Danny at 855-380-3300
Best Insurance Policy Option If You Have a History Of Cirrhosis Of The Liver
When you have cirrhosis, you may encounter several policy options when applying for burial insurance.
It is important to remember that all of your health issues will come into play when making your decision. If you have cirrhosis of the liver, several policy options could be available to you.
“Full Protection Immediately” Policy Plan Option:
If you have liver cirrhosis and want to get burial insurance, this option is probably your best bet.
It means that no matter your medical condition. You will still be able to get full coverage for your funeral costs at any time during your life.
However, in most cases, this will mean paying a higher premium than someone with no chronic illness or pre-existing conditions.
Few burial insurance companies will offer you a total death benefit upfront. There’s no waiting period.
“Graded” Policy Plan Option
This option means that if you were approved for burial insurance with cirrhosis of the liver but still had some medical problems with it.
Overall, then you would have some coverage during the first two years of owning your policy while paying less than what they would typically charge someone healthy and never had any other pre-existing conditions or chronic illnesses affecting their applications in any way whatsoever (in terms of premiums).
This policy will pay at least 30%-40% of your death benefit if you die within the first year. If you die within the first two years, we pay out up to 70-80% of your death benefit.
“Modified” Policy Plan Option
If you’re diagnosed with cirrhosis, then you may be able to get burial insurance coverage. However, there are some limitations to keep in mind.
One of them is that your policy will not pay any benefits until the third year of coverage.
If you pass away in the first two years after purchasing your plan, the insurer will not pay anything for your funeral expenses or other related costs.
Get Declined Altogether
Another possibility is that your provider will be declined altogether because of your medical condition.
In this case, it’s best to check with several carriers before buying life insurance with cirrhosis as a pre-existing condition so that you can compare quotes and find the best deal on burial insurance for people with liver disease.
Do I need a medical test to qualify for Burial insurance with cirrhosis and liver disease?
It is not a prerequisite to taking a medical test to qualify for cirrhosis of the liver insurance.
When applying for burial insurance, you might be asked to answer some basic health questions since liver cirrhosis can be an issue.
You don’t have to provide medical records or blood and urine samples. That makes it easy and hassle-free.
A prescription check is a mandatory step to getting insurance company approval.
They will ensure that you are not taking any prescriptions that interfere with your plan; if they do, then there will have to be an additional payment made. The approval often comes in minutes.
Burial Insurance Underwriting With Cirrhosis And Liver Disease
Liver cirrhosis and liver disease are conditions that insurance companies will take into account when assessing your application.
They will typically ask you questions about your general health to better understand your current health status.
Some common questions asked about liver cirrhosis are
- Have you been diagnosed with liver disease or conditions such as chronic hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver in the past?
- Are you currently suffering from any other medical condition?
- How long have you had your current condition?
- Have you been diagnosed with cirrhosis or liver disease in the past two years?
- Do you know what caused your condition?
Some companies might not use the word cirrhosis specifically in their health questions.
Instead, they might word it more generally, asking if you have ever been diagnosed or treated for any liver disease or condition.
If you have cirrhosis, you will need to answer ‘yes’ to that question as it is a liver disease or condition.
If you have liver disease, you may be able to get burial insurance with cirrhosis of the liver.
If you have been diagnosed with liver diseases such as primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC), nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), or cirrhosis, you can still get burial insurance with cirrhosis of the liver.
Most insurers will ask about transplants in their health questionnaire. You will see the question asked this way:
- Have you ever undergone a liver transplant?
If you have undergone a liver transplant, you will likely be declined for burial insurance with liver cirrhosis.
Most insurance companies believe that patients who undergo transplants are at much higher risk for complications from their underlying condition than others, so they are less likely to pay out if something happens to them.
- Are you a candidate for a liver transplant?
If you are, you may have to disclose that you have Hepatitis C and a severe liver condition.
When you do not have Hepatitis C and your liver disease is not severe enough to require a transplant, your insurer may offer coverage at standard rates.
When you have Hepatitis C and a severe liver condition, some insurers will refuse to cover you.
Others may offer only limited coverage, excluding coverage for any illness related to your liver disease or Hepatitis C treatment (which means no coverage for any other medical need).
Other insurers may offer full coverage but at higher rates than standard rates.
Compare Quotes From The Top 18 A/A+ Rated Carriers Instantly
Or Call Lisa and danny 855-380-3300 where final expense insurance is done differently
Benefits of Burial Insurance
There are many benefits of having burial insurance if you have cirrhosis or liver disease. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Peace of mind – Having a plan for final arrangements helps your loved ones avoid the additional stress that comes with making decisions during a difficult time.
- Financial security – funeral and burial expenses can be costly, and it’s essential for your loved ones not to have to worry about this expense at a time when they are already grieving.
- Coverage for all stages of the disease – many burial insurance policies will continue to pay out even if you reach end-stage liver disease, which is why getting coverage as soon as possible is essential.
- Avoid debt – If you die before paying off a loan or mortgage, your family will have to pay off the remaining debt. But with a burial insurance policy in place, your family can avoid paying off any loans you may have owed at the time of your death.
How To Find The Best Burial Insurance With Cirrhosis And Liver Disease?
Here’s a list of the qualities to look for in a suitable insurance plan, as well as the company that offers insurance plans for applicants:
- The insurance company will accept an applicant with cirrhosis and liver disease without any problems.
- The policy has the highest benefit payment that can protect you immediately at a very affordable monthly cost.
- One of the significant benefits of using an insurance company over a cash price with a hospital or senior living facility is that you can customize your needs and still have coverage with immediate care.
When considering an insurance agency to provide burial coverage for those with cirrhosis or liver disease, it is essential to find one that possesses the following qualities:
- You deserve an insurance agent who is experienced in burial and final expense insurance and passionate about helping you. Not just any insurance company.
- The agency must be independent to access multiple insurance companies that could offer the best price.
- Agencies only offer the best policies from top-rated insurance companies with a proven track record of paying.
Why should someone with liver cirrhosis think about burial insurance?
Well, liver cirrhosis can sometimes shorten a person’s life. Getting burial insurance is like putting up an umbrella before it rains – it’s just being prepared. This way, families won’t have to scramble to cover funeral expenses.
I’ve found out I have liver cirrhosis. Can I still get covered?
Absolutely! Even after a diagnosis, we are ready to help folks in your situation. We understand what you’re going through and will find you plans that can fit your needs.
Will having liver cirrhosis make my insurance pricier?
It’s possible, but nothing’s guaranteed. When insurance companies assess your application, they’ll certainly consider liver cirrhosis, along with other factors like your overall health, age, and lifestyle. They use this information to get a complete picture before determining your rates.
How do insurance companies decide if I’m a risky bet because of my liver cirrhosis?
They’ll typically look at your health history, the severity of your liver issue, and maybe some lifestyle habits, like smoking or drinking. After getting a full picture, they’ll decide on their terms. Remember, it’s always a good idea to shop around.
At InsuranceForBurial.com, we’re here for you. If you have cirrhosis or liver disease and are struggling to find burial insurance, we’ve got your back. We firmly believe everyone deserves peace of mind in their final days.
We offer top-notch burial insurance plans, and our experienced team knows the ins and outs of getting you the best deal. We’re connected with top-rated insurance companies that offer excellent policies filled with extra benefits, all without added costs.
Our main goal? To make sure you get the best coverage, no matter your health. Just give us a little info, and we’ll guide you to affordable options tailored for you.
Remember, securing burial insurance means you’re planning ahead, ensuring your family won’t have to stress about funeral costs. So, let’s get started! Get your online quote today and find a plan that’s just right for you.
More Burial Insurance Resources
- Burial Insurance
- Burial Insurance By Age
- Burial Insurance By State
- Burial Insurance Carrier Reviews
- Burial Insurance Carriers To Avoid
- Burial Insurance For Seniors
- Burial Insurance With Pre Existing Conditions
- Funeral Resources