How Good Is Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
First and foremost, if you are a senior and the name United of Omaha life or Mutual of Omaha does not ring a bell, then this should be familiar.
Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom Theme Song
If you watched TV in the 1960s, 1970s, & the 1980s then you probably remember the American Documentary television program that featured wildlife and nature.
If you are wondering who was the host of Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom it was Marlin Perkins. The show was narrated by Marlin Perkins until Perkins retired in 1985.
He later died on June 14, 1986, at the age of 81.
So I hope this brought you seniors back to memory lane because I am sure this TV show was something that you watched with family, kids and maybe grandkids.
Ok, now that you remember who Mutual of Omaha is, let’s get down to the real reason why you are here…
Just How Good Is Mutual of Omaha Life insurance!
Article Easy Navigation
- How Good Is Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
- What Kind of Insurance Does Mutual of Omaha Sell?
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance for Seniors
- Mutual of Omaha Final Expense
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Rates
- Mutual of Omaha Customer Service
- Mutual of Omaha Payment
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Claims
- Mutual of Omaha Guaranteed Advantage
- Mutual of Omaha Producer Login
What Kind of Insurance Does Mutual of Omaha Sell?
Well, this is a great question. However, it should not be asked as to what kind but more like what insurance doesn’t Mutual of Omaha not sell?
Mutual of Omaha pretty much has every product you are looking for when you are looking for life insurance. In fact, some of these can be issued same-day coverage. Here are some of the products that they specialize in:
- Children’s Whole Life
- Critical Advantage (Heart Attack, Stroke, Cancer Policies up to age 89)
- Guaranteed Advantage (Accidental Death, up to age 70)
- Guaranteed Universal Life Express (No Medical Exam up to age 70)
- Living Promise (Final Expense Product)
- Long Term Care (Up to age 79)
- Medicare Supplements (Ages 65-99)
- Priority Income Protection (Ages 18-61)
- Term Life Answers (Ages 18-80)
- Term Life Express (Ages 18-70) No Medical Exam
In this article, we will primarily focus on YOU, the senior and the products that matter most to you.
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance for Seniors
Now that we went over what kind of insurance does Mutual of Omaha sell, let us talk about which products mean the most to the senior’s ages 65 to 85.
For example, Mutual of Omaha insurance for seniors will consist of their final expense product, critical care, medicare supplements, and long term care products.
We will focus more on the final expense as you came to this article for that reason. In addition, if you are looking for burial insurance or final expense for parents you will want to pay close attention to this article.
Mutual of Omaha Final Expense
Mutual of Omaha Living Promise (Final Expense)
When looking for a final expense insurance product there is nothing better than Mutual of Omaha Living Promise. The death benefit is guaranteed level in addition to the premium payments. Above all, you can be rest assured that you are in the top quality final expense product.
Here is what Mutual of Omaha’s Living promise offers:
Level Benefit Plan:
- For Ages 45-85
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $40,000 (in WA, $5,000 to $40,000)
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness or Nursing Home Confinement
- Optional: Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Graded Benefit Plan:
- For ages 45-80 (in NY, 50-75)
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $20,000 (in WA, $5000 – $20,000)
- This policy contains a graded benefit meaning that for death due to natural causes (any cause other than accidental) during the first two years, the beneficiary will receive all premiums plus 10 percent. After the two years, the full benefit is paid for death due to all causes. Full death benefits will be paid, in all years, if death results from an accidental bodily injury
- We offer competitive premiums that fit many budgets
- Simplified underwriting. No medical exams – coverage is based on your answers to a few simple health questions.
- A great product with a strong brand and from a stable and secure company that you know
As an independent national agent with clients in every state, Mutual of Omaha is my #1 carrier. They are pretty lenient with underwriting as long as we are very detailed on the application.
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Rates
Above all, Mutual of Omaha life insurance company has the most affordable rates especially when it comes to their final expense life insurance product.
Again, with this product, you can get coverage from ages 45-85 in most states. Here is a sample of rates for the level of benefit for a male ages 45-85 and a death benefit of $15,000. We picked this because it will cover any burial and cremation.
Mutual of Omaha whole life insurance calculator for Living Promise
|Age (Male)||Face Amount||Monthly Premium||Annual Premium||Do I Qualify|
Mutual of Omaha Customer Service
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance phone number: 1 (800) 228-7104
Access is easy if you want to manage your account: http://www.mutualofomaha.com/
Mutual of Omaha address: Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska 68175United States
Mutual of Omaha Payment
How do I pay my Mutual of Omaha bill online?
Bills update information review, please CLICK HERE. This is an easy way to manage your account.
If you are looking to: pay bills update information call: (800) 775-6000.
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Claims
How do I file a claim with Mutual of Omaha? Call (800) 775-1000.
Mutual of Omaha death claim form, call (877) 894-2478.
Mutual of Omaha claims address:
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska 68175 United States
Mutual of Omaha Guaranteed Advantage
What is Mutual of Omaha guaranteed advantage?
Is accidental death insurance worth it? Yes! Depending on your occupation like being a truck driver, working on an oil rig. Above all, you can purchase this up to age 70 with a maximum face amount of $500k.
In addition, Mutual of Omaha guaranteed advantage ROP is an accidental policy that offers a return of premium. So there is nothing wrong if you get all your premiums back if you hold the policy long enough.
However, although getting your money back sounds good, you lose 3.5% a year with inflation.
Mutual of Omaha Producer Login
For Mutual of Omaha independent agents, sign in to the agent portal, CLICK HERE.
Mutual of Omaha phone number for producers: (800) 475-4465.
Mutual of Omaha agent support phone number: (800) 775-7896.